Participating is Easy!
• Comment on this article, including the book title and author.
• Include the age group that it is best suited for (0-3, 3-6, 6-9, or 9-12).
• If you wish, add one or two sentences to tell us why you enjoy this book.
We will keep updating this list to include your contributions, so feel free to add yours whenever you wish.
- Excuse Me!: A Little Book of Manners, by Karen Katz
- I Can Share, by Karen Katz
- No Hitting, by Karen Katz
- Where Is Baby’s Belly Button?, by Karen Katz
- Good Night, Gorilla, by Peggy Rathmann
- Good Night, Moon, By Peggy Rathmann
- All Shapes and Sizes (Nursery Collection), by Shirley Hughes
- Bathwater's Hot (Nursery Collection), by Shirley Hughes
- Colors (Nursery Collection), by Shirley Hughes
- Noisy (Nursery Collection), by Shirley Hughes
- When We Went to the Park (Nursery Collection), by Shirley Hughes
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, by Bill Martin Jr., John Archambault, Lois Ehlert
- Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?, by Nancy White Carlstrom & Bruce Degen
- Pat the Bunny, by Dorothy Kunhardt
- The Napping House, by Audrey Wood & Don Wood
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle
- We’re Going on a Lion Hunt, by Margery Cuyler & Joe Mathieu
- When Mama Comes Home Tonight, by Eileen Spinelli & Jane Dyer
Montessori Preschool Community Reading Lists (ages 3-6)
Montessori Lower Elementary Community Reading Lists (ages 6-9)
Montessori Upper Elementary Community Reading Lists (ages 9-12)
© North American Montessori Center - originally posted in its entirety at Montessori Teacher Training on Thursday, May 24, 2012.